Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NCLEX Prep

I'm on a 4 week break right now and thought it would be a good time to get cranking again on these NCLEX questions. Summer classes were crazy and I never got around to carving out time to do even one study question. I've decided to keep track of my quiz scores as I do them daily. I got this idea from an RN friend who I can't find online anymore...boo hiss! (Sarah Page if you are reading this--Let me know where you are!!) Anyway, I'm going to post my scores daily. I'll mainly be using Saunders Comprehensive Review NCLEX-RN book. So far, this has been my all-time favorite. Other books will be added though because I might be nearing the end of the questions from Saunders. You can keep up with my progress by clicking on the "Daily NCLEX" link under my top header.

No comments:

Post a Comment